Vines In My Backyard
I love to support Oklahoma wineries and vineyards. In fact, one is just ten minutes from my house. Many relaxing afternoons have been spent with a glass of wine on their patio. If you’re looking for a bit of local wine, check these out! Cheers!
- Clauren Ridge Vineyard and Winery – This place has a Wine Cave. But on a sunny day, the patio is where you’ll want to be.
- Canadian River Vineyard and Winery – Best personal winery tour by the wine maker complemented by wine & food pairing.
- Whirlwind Winery – Located on the western plains in the middle of a virtual ghost town and run by a gregarious winemaker. Worth the drive.
- Strebel Creek Winery – Started by a Baby Doctor who loved to make wine. The tasting room and gift shop are in a refurbished Barn.
- Put A Cork In It – Downtown OKC in the heart of Bricktown/River walk. A place to hang out with your peeps before the Thunder game or have a hen party.
- Sparks Vineyard and Winery – Located in Sparks. Voted one of the best wineries in Oklahoma by the Oklahoma Gazette. They make some good grape juice!